On 01.07.2009, the CReED e.V. (Center for Research and Education) was founded as the supporting association of the international research and training centre at the Pohlsche Heide waste disposal centre in the district of Minden and its statutes have been established. The founding members and the newly elected Executive Board look forward with great confidence to the tasks and developments ahead.
Dipl.-Ing. Burkart Schulte
Geschäftsführer ReSeT UG
In 1970 – 1975 study of nuclear Process Engineering at the comprehensive university in Essen. Project engineer in the nuclear research center in Karlsruhe.
From 1979 shift supervisor in the plant for reprocessing spent nuclear fuel in Karlsruhe (WAK).
1984 german representive in the european nuclear research center in Mol. Afterwards German Association for Reprocessing of Nuclear Fuels in Hanover. Shift supervisor reprocessing plant.
1990 engineering company COLENCO.
1993 to 2013 head of the disposal center Pohlsche-Heide in the county of Minden-Lübbecke.
2014/15 founder and managing partner of the company ReSeT UG (Recycling Solutions with efficient Technologie)
Member of the Board and Treasurer
- Department manager technology at the AVG Cologne mbH (i.a. responsible for residue waste incineration plants and landfill)
- Managing director of AVG Kompostierung GmbH
- Head of InwesD
- Member in the cooperative expert committee landfills of DWA and VKU
- Member in the expert committee for thermal units of the VKU
- Member of the board and treasurer of the association climate protection by circle economy
- Member of the board and treasurer of CReED
- Member in VDI work groups